Monday, January 27, 2014

Getting Back in the Blogging Groove!

So I have kind of fallen off the band wagon with blogging and I have decided to get back to it this year!
So I was going to start at new years but we had a crazy start to our year. New Years Eve my husband and I had the terrible stomach virus we got from Adley who had it a few days before. Then Adley and My Husband got strep throat. Then we all got lovely sinus infections! So I am hoping that the start of the year was just a little crazy so that we don't have to worry about it for the rest of the year! I sure know my pediatrician and everyone in his office was already tired of seeing us! This is going to be an amazing year and my "Goal" is a blog every other week! So Hopefully I will get it accomplished! Going to start working on the next big blog it should be out next week!

Sorry this was short but we will be back with awesome updates soon!


See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment